It is time for us to start the registration process for the annual Thunderwolf District Merit Badge Day on Saturday, August 9, 2014. This is a full day of Boy Scout merit badge classes taught by leaders from throughout the Thunderwolf District. Our own Jeff Blanchard and Mike Schultz are two of the instructors. There are 21 different merit badges offered during MB day.
The registration process is as follows:
1) Read the attached information sheets
2) Choose up to 4 merit badge classes using the Schedule of Classes.
3) Decide if you want the Chick Fil-A lunch that is provided by Crew 1003 (Cost is $6). You can bring your own lunch if you prefer.
4) Fill out the attached 2014 Scout Registration Form for each Scout that is attending with your merit badge choices and lunch option.
5) Email the COMPLETED and SIGNED Scout registration form to [email protected] by Tuesday, July 15th or else bring it to the Scoutmaster Corps meeting at 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall at NHLC on Tuesday, July 15th,
6) If you do not have a current BSA health form (parts A and B, photocopy of insurance card and shot record) on file with the Troop, please bring one to the Scoutmaster Corps meeting on Tuesday, July 15th. Once we receive your registration form we will verify that we have a medical form on file for you and if we do not we will hold your registration until you have provided one to our Health & Safety Coordinator AnnaCatherine Roosa at [email protected]
7) Bring cash or check to pay your fees ($5 to attend MB day and $6 optional lunch fee) to the Scoutmaster Corps meeting at 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall at NHLC next Tuesday, July 15, 2014. Vijay, our Treasurer, will be there to collect your fees. Alternatively, you can send an email to Vijay at [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] to have Vijay transfer the fees from your Scout fundraising account if you have sufficient funds.
Once we have the COMPLETED and SIGNED Scout registration form, verified that you have a current health form on file and you have paid your fees we can register you for MB day on a first-come, first-served basis. There will be a second chance to pay your fees at the Committee planning meeting on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 in the Fellowship Hall at NHLC but there is no guarantee that the classes won’t already be filled at that point.
There is a lot of information to absorb so please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.