– Cheese slices
– Pkg of Honey Ham
– White bread
* Gluten Free option: Use a Gluten Free bread, available at Whole Foods and most grocery stores. Cook the Gluten Free sandwich first or make sure that it is not cooked on the same pan as the other sandwiches.
* Vegetarian option: Leave off the ham
-2 burner stove (really, any stove works)
-1 butter knife
-1 cooking pan
1. Put a pat of butter on the pan (you’ll have to do this a few times to keep your cooking space from burning.)
2. Butter one side of the bread, put that side facedown on the pan, and put a slice of cheese and 2 slices of ham on the upturned side.
3. Butter another piece of bread, and lay that on the other piece of bread like a sandwich (this one’s butter-side up.).
4. After 20+ seconds, flip the sandwich so the open butter side gets cooked.
5. 20 seconds after that, check under the sandwich to see if it’s ready. If it’s ready, it will have turned slightly orange. If it’s not ready, wait 10+ seconds more.